ALL GOOD DREAMS BEGIN WITH THE PERFECT MATTRESS
Bedrooms are where we spend a significant amount of our time and should be one of our favourite spaces in the home. Colours, textures and patterns should be carefully considered as they enhance our feelings of wellness when we are able to relax. The furniture, art, carpets and lighting should be functional and comfortable as well as beautiful.
We make a large investment in time and money to surround ourselves with beautiful objects. What about our mattress? Would you knowingly compromise on the quality of the mattress if you knew that it could negatively affect your health and wellbeing.
Together with eating and exercise, sleep is an essential component for good health. After a good nights sleep we feel happier, healthier, younger and more beautiful! How well we sleep also affects our relationships, our productivity and the quality of our lives.
A choice of mattress could be our potential friend or enemy and will determine how refreshed we feel in the morning. It then seems logical that we should invest our money where we spend most of our time – hopefully sleeping peacefully for at least 6-8 hours every night in the best mattress we can find.
Tossing and turning during the night and waking up feeling tired, stiff or sore, means we are probably sleeping on a bed that is not giving our bodies the proper support it needs.
Poor quality sleep has major consequences on our day to day functionality. We know that it can affect our judgement , our mood and increase the risk of accidents or injury. The long term impact of too little sleep can lead to obesity, diabetes, depression and cardiovascular disease.
Once you have experienced the difference of sleeping in this sort of comfort you will realise that its not a luxury but an essential that you cannot live without. Here are the benefits and what you will find in an Elite mattress from Switzerland and why you will sleep like never before.
- Its not what it looks like on the outside that is important, its whats inside. The finest natural materials breath and regulate body temperature. The Elite Maestro mattress is made with layers of Tussah Silk, Cashmere, Blonde horsehair, Swiss wool, Alpaca wool, Seacell, Camel wool & natural latex.
- The summer side of the mattress is finished withTussah silk and is perfect for hot and humid climates while the winter side has Cashmere to keep you warm on cold nights.
- All the materials have been Eco Labelled certified and guaranteed so that you and your family are protected from any chemicals and toxins that are usually found in most mattress manufacturing.
- All the wood in an Elite Box Spring base is made from Swiss Pine sourced from the sustainable forests close to Lake Geneva and not far from the factory in Aubonne.
- If you have any special requests, an Elite bed can be completely customised; size, height, shape. If you are allergic to any of the materials, they can be replaced with another more suitable option.
- The Maestro mattress has 5 layers of springs. This creates a feeling of being weightless – almost like sleep on a cloud.
- Each mattress is designed with your individual comfort and support in mind. The tension of the springs are available in soft, medium and firm. The “his and hers” option, allows a women with a weight of 50 kg and a man of 100 kg to sleep in the same bed with perfect support for their different body types. This perfect tension will make sure that your spine is perfectly aligned and prevent pressure points that cause muscle and join pain.
- The pocket spring system allows complete sleep independence so that neither partner is disturbed by the other during the night.
- Elite Beds has more than 125 years of history and craftsmanship which together with modern technology and innovation ensures that you and your partner have the perfect support to ensure good sleep.
ABOUT SLEEP AND BEDDING